passing on to the 7+ and 10+ groups
The moment your child is placed on a 4+ group, we already plan their passing on to older groups.
- Around the age of 7 years, children will be planned to pass on to a 7+ group
- Around the age of 10 years, children will be planned to pass on to a 10+ group
Each location has different rules concerning passing on to a next group:
- Children who start at locations Villa Beestenboel and het Klokhuis at the age of 4 will automatically pass on to ‘older’ groups within these locations, because within these locations all the different age groups are available.
- BSO ‘t Kievitsnest and the Belhamel are locations with vertical groups. Children can stay here until they are 10 years old, after that they will pass on to a 10+ location that is coupled to the primary school of your child.
- Children starting at the other locations (BSO Pipeloi, and BSO Ons Huis) will pass on to a location that is coupled to the primary school of your child.
Seven months in advance you will receive a written letter from the Placement Department stating at what date and to which location your child will pass on to. In case you would like to go to a different location, you can let this know to the Placement Department within one month. They will then check whether this change can take place. You can also state your preference for an alternative location earlier.