locations childcare (KDV) (for “Spelenderwijs”, see here)
Children in the age of 0-4 years can go to the day care (“KDV”) at one of the following child care centres:
Possibilities for care
- Fixed whole days
- flexible days and opening hours day care
- Half day care is possible at child care centre “het Kievitsnest”, “het Klokhuis” and “de Belhamel”. Furthermore, half day care is only possible at one of the groups of “Spelenderwijs”.
- On most toddlergroups is just like at Spelenderwijs groups extra guidance possible for children with a VVE recommandation.
- At “het Klokhuis” and “de Belhamel” it is possible to have a 40-weeks package. This implies that you will not use the day care during the school holidays (region ‘middle’). In case you do however want to have day care during holidays for a few days, we can only guarantee the fixed days your child normally attends the day care. The pedagogic staff will then check whether there is a possibility for your child to come during those other, extra days. Applying for extra day care should be done 3 weeks in advance at the pedagogic staff. You can find the dates of the school holidays here.
- accidental extra day care.